Vancouver Mustangs  

Go Back   Vancouver Mustangs > Classifieds Connection > Cars For Sale / Wanted

Old 03-18-2011, 04:02 PM   #1
no_pistons7

Default might be worth a look

i know a few ppl on here have been looking for diesels in the past, came across this on CL, wonder why so cheap, maybe high kms or something anyways might be worth it to go take a look
http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/va...271531552.html
Dustin implies that his car is no where on the level yours and pauls cars are, you go off on a tirade about how fully loaded with awesome you are and how everything that comes from your fingers is gold and everyone should follow it like the bible. Please, can we all suck your dick so that even one of us can have as much brian in us as you do?
no_pistons7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 07:36 PM   #2
black92coupe

black92coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 07:41 PM   #3
Brian46

I'm pretty sure that interior was not offered in canadian trucks, seen lots down south like that.
Old 03-18-2011, 07:44 PM   #4
cartel

for 13k it must have a ton of miles on it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

64.5 Vert - Stacked EFI
68 Vert - wifes summer toy
89 coupe (needs more HP!)..

and a few others
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
cartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 08:42 PM   #5
micus

im sure he will be out of town in camp and want you to wire it to a bahrainian foreign account. good to pick up anytime after that tho im sure.
Old 03-19-2011, 02:36 AM   #6
tatslx

ummm can you say scam,he must be in africa send money fast
tatslx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 02:47 AM   #7
TorqueIsTheJuiceForMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartel View Post
for 13k it must have a ton of miles on it
X2 but that interior is fucking hideous and hardly sweetens the deal
TorqueIsTheJuiceForMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 02:55 PM   #8
no_pistons7

ill send a email and find out how many km and whatnot im kind of curious now, my brothers looking for a truck ne ways but i dont think he wants a 6leaker
Dustin implies that his car is no where on the level yours and pauls cars are, you go off on a tirade about how fully loaded with awesome you are and how everything that comes from your fingers is gold and everyone should follow it like the bible. Please, can we all suck your dick so that even one of us can have as much brian in us as you do?
Old 03-19-2011, 03:26 PM   #9
MustangGT90

something must be seriously wrong with it or its a scam for sure!
Old 03-19-2011, 04:42 PM   #10
ShaneN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangGT90 View Post
something must be seriously wrong with it or its a scam for sure!
Old 03-20-2011, 10:58 AM   #11
no_pistons7

lol this is the email i got back

The vehicle is in perfect working condition, the interior and exterior look great, no mechanical problems.
It hasn't been in any accidents, the title is clean and clear. The price is $13,000 and it includes delivery. I am letting it go because I've moved to England and importing it here would cost too much. It is currently in Yukon
in custody of a shipping company with all the papers necessary to sell, ready to be delivered to its new owner. I will only sell it through eBay because they will handle the payment in a way in which both of us are secure.
Julia
Old 03-20-2011, 11:30 AM   #12
ROCKBALLER

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_pistons7 View Post
lol this is the email i got back

The vehicle is in perfect working condition, the interior and exterior look great, no mechanical problems.
It hasn't been in any accidents, the title is clean and clear. The price is $13,000 and it includes delivery. I am letting it go because I've moved to England and importing it here would cost too much. It is currently in Yukon
in custody of a shipping company with all the papers necessary to sell, ready to be delivered to its new owner. I will only sell it through eBay because they will handle the payment in a way in which both of us are secure.
Julia
thats fucking funny as hell... great deal must be the same fuck I got an e-mail from the other day about a murano.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: March 19, 2011 3:03:46 PM
To: julia_myers@rogers.com

ohhhhh yes please please... let me send you 9,000 right now... would you like cash?... how about you go fuck yourself

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 14:00:44 -0700
Subject: Re: murano
To: xxxx@hotmail.com

It hasn't been in any accidents, the title is clean and clear. The price is $9,000 and it includes delivery. I am letting it go because I've moved to England and importing it here would cost too much. It is currently in Yukon
Julia
ROCKBALLER is offline   Reply With Quote